Father’s Day is just a week away so let’s make a card for dad featuring the new A Good Man stamp set. Here is what you will need to make this card:
Here are the supplies you will need to create this card. All are available in my online store.
- A Good Man Stamp Set
- Lily Pad Lake Stamp Set
- Whisper White card stock
- Coastal Cabana card stock
- Stampin’ Blends in various colors
- Coastal Cabana stamp pad
- Bermuda Bay stamp pad
- Memento ink pad (tuxedo black)
- Crumb Cake stamp pad
- Stamping Sponges
Here’s how to assemble your card
- Card base 8.5″ x 5.5″ fold in half and crease with paper bone
- Cut Coastal Cabana layer to 4″ x 5.25″ and adhere to card base
- Cut Whisper White layer to 3.75″ x 5″
- Stamp image of father and child on lower left of whisper white layer and than stamp a second image on a piece of scrap paper. Fussy cut this image to create a mask for image on card when stamping water
- Using stamping sponges, dab crumb cake ink on bottom of whisper white layer to create sand
- Place masking image over stamped father/child image on card layer – secure at top with washi tape.
- Using the wavy lines stamp from the Lilypad Lake set, stamp water in Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay inks
- Remove mask and color image of father/child with Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp sentiment in Coastal cabana ink
- If desired, stamp and cut sail boat image from Lilypad Lake set, color with Stampin’ Blends and adhere to whisper white layer
- Adhere Whisper White layer to Coastal Cabana layer on card front.