Brings out the kid in all of us
As soon as I saw the Playing in thr Rain Suite I just knew I had to get it! My general rule is if a new product makes me smile and laugh than I need to get it and that is exactly what happened with the adorable Playing in the Rain Suite. From the whimiscal characters to the colorful Designer Series Paper there is much to love!
Simple or Stepped Up
Besides the charming characters and delightful colors, I love that you can use these products for both simple and stepped up cards. The line art characters are perfect for stamping and adding a little color or you can really get creative with die cuts, fun folds, lots of layers and more. That’s why this is the perfect products suite for all levels of crafters and why I am featuring this suite for my April Workshop (you can register here for the virtual or in person session).
Yesterday, I did a video on my YouTube channel using this set. I did both a simple stamping card and a stepped up one. Check out my video below.
Measurements and Supplies
Both cards are a standard A2 size. Here are the supplies and measurements for both cards:
Simple Stamping Card
- Tahitian Tide 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White – 2 pieces cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ (one for the inside and one for the outisde)
- Coloring Tools (Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor pencils, Stampin’ Write Markers)
Stepped Up Card
- Mango Melody 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 2 1/8″ & 6 3/8″
- Mango Melody 1 1/4″ x 11″
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside
- Scrap of Basic White for die cut circle
- Old Olive 2 pieces at 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Rain or Shine Speciality DSP 2 pieces at 1 5/8″ x 5″
- Bunny image from Rain or Shine Speciality DSP
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you’ll give these designs a try! Happy Stamping!