Hi All! Today I want to share a little secret with you. Everyone can make beautiful handcrafted greeting cards with just stamps, ink, and paper. I made three cards – from simple and easy to more embellished using just one stamp set, two colors of card stock, three embellishments and four ink pads! In each of the three examples below I used the same items, just adding a few new elements each time to create a new look. All the items used can be ordered from my online store. If you were to signup as a new Demonstrator you can get all the items used and more, up to $125 value, for just $99! Sign up by July 30th and you will also receive an Ink Pad Assortment (10 pads), normally $67.50, FREE! That’s a total of $192.50 in products for just $99! Now that’s a GREAT deal! Click here to learn more about joining my team.
All three cards below were made using the same stamp set, inks and paper. A supply list is at the end of this post.
This card was made using Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock, Abstract Impressions stamp set, and ink pads in Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green. A very simple and elegant card that is so easy to make.
Build on the basic card above by adding a pop of color using the coordinating two step stamps from the Abstract Impressions set with Blueberry Bushel and Mossy Meadow ink. Create a bit more interest by using the Tailored Tag punch and adhering it to the card with Stampin Dimensionals.
You can really jazz up the card by using Balmy Blue cardstock that has been embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder and adding a bit of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. The Whisper White cardstock has been trimmed down to allow the blue card base to show.
Supply List (with catalog page and item number)
- Abstract Impressions stamp set, page 129, #147513
- Whisper White cardstock, page 184, #100730
- Balmy Blue cardstock, page 186, #146982
- Balmy Blue classic stampin pad, page 186, #147105
- Mossy Meadow classic stampin pad, page 184, #147111
- Granny Apple Green classic stampin pad, page 185, #147095
- Blueberry Bushel classic stampin pad, page 183, #147138
- Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, page 200, #146912
- Tailored Tag punch, page 211, #145667
- Layered Leaves embossing folder, page 222, #143704