When I first saw the August to December Mini Catalog I was drawn to the beautiful Poinsettia Place Suite of products. It was a love/hate relationship – I loved the the products but hated the number of dies included. The number of dies was the deciding factor in my decision to skip over this suite in favor of simpler bundles and suites. But like a moth to a flame I kept coming back to it. After seeing so many beautiful projects created with this suite I FINALLY broke down and ordered it.
When it arrived I pulled it out of the box and immediately started to play with it. Let just say it was LOVE at first use! The poinsettia flowers go together so easily and you can create flowers of varying sizes . I was kicking myself for waiting so long to get this little gem.
The Suite comes with everything you see here – stamp set, dies, beaded pearls, ribbon, designer series paper, and a specialty designer series paper. You can order the entire suite with just one item number 155109 for just $94. I promise once you get this suite you won’t want to put it down. It makes creating stunning cards so easy!
This past week the stunning Poinsettia Place Suite was the star of my YouTube video, which you can see here. You can purchase all the products used to make the cards featured on my YouTube Video here. Below are the dimensions for the cards:
- Real Red card stock – 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White card stock – 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″ (one for inside/one for outside)
- Basic Black – 3/4′ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black – 2 1/4″ circle
- Real Red, Garden Green, and Bumblebee card stock for die cuts
- Soft Suede card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for inside)
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper 3″ x 4″
- Bumblebee card stock for label