Hello Friends – it’s been a while since I have posted but I wanted to take this opportunity to explain a bit more about purchasing the Starter Kit and signing up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- Do you get a feeling of dread when the option to purchase the starter kit is offered to you?
- Do you avoid making eye contact when joining Stampin’ Up! is mentioned?
- Are thinking “Ugh – I don’t want to listen to this now!”
Well I get it! I was the same way until I took the time to really understand what it is all about.
Purchasing the starter kit is about getting the best deal out there with absolutely no further obligations. Yes you read that correctly – purchase of the starter kit does not come with any strings attached!
So why purchase it? At the bare minimum, it is $125 in product for $99 (plus tax), a 20% discount over catalog prices, with a continuing 20% discount through your first full quarter. So, if you plan to purchase at least $75 or more in product or want all the freebies that come with the starter kit during Sale-a-Bration, it is so worth it.
After the initial purchase of the starter kit, you have a few options:
- Enjoy the products you purchased at a discount and call it good
- Use your ongoing 20% discount through the end of June – no strings
- Stay on as a hobby demonstrator. These demonstrators (which I was for a long time) purchase their products using their discounts, maybe hold a class once in a while to assist with meeting their quarterly minimum of $300 or maybe have a friend or family member who orders from them so they can craft together
- Earn extra money by creating your very own small business. This is great for stay-at-home moms, retirees, or anyone who is looking for a little something income
Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator has a lot of great benefits – trips, meetings, creative ideas just to name a few! One of my personal favorites is making new friends and teaching them the joys of creating. If you want to learn more, drop me an email at email@example.com. I just want to share this incredible opportunity with you and answer any questions you have. I promise it will be pressure free and worth your time. Happy Stampin!