As you know, I LOVE to make cards and send them to family and fiends. I also love to try new challenges and learn new techniques. One new technique I just learned was the Crossover Gate fold card! This is so easy to make and looks stunning. I am going to have a Facebook Live demo featuring this card on Thursday 5/20/2019 at 7:30 pm on my Stampin with Crafty Klock Facebook page. In preparation for that demonstration I thought I would share the information on how to make this card here on my blog so you can follow along on Thursday.
To make this card you will need:
- Card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ – scored on 8 1/2″ side at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″.
- First cross over layer (need two) 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Second cross over layer (need two) 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Adhere second cross over layer to first cross over layer
- Adhere top cross over layer to left side and bottom cross over layer to right side
- Decorate with stamp set of your choice. Remember to decorate the inside as well!
You can purchase all your supplies from my website – just click here. And remember I am always happy to answer any questions you may have! Happy Stamping!