As April fades into May thoughts turn to warm spring sunshine and flowers. May is a month for getting outside and enjoying the fresh air after a long, cold winter (that never seems to end for the northern and western states). And May is the month to celebrate Mom! Being a Mom is hard work – long hours (you’re on duty 24/7/365) – for no pay, but the benefits are fantastic! Sticky kisses, works of art to hang on the refrigerator, and priceless memories to last a life time. It might be the hardest job in the world but it’s also the BEST job in the world. This year, why not show Mom just how much she means to you with a hand crafted card? It’s easy and fun to do and you will make more great memories for you both. With just a few supplies and some time you can create a beautiful card featuring the fun Tropical Chic bundle.
Here’s how to make this card:
- Card base Granny Apple Green cardstock featuring Tropical Chic stamp set
- Stamp lines along top an bottom edge in Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green – random
- Stamp dots in Shaded Spruce – random
- Stamp flowers on Whisper White cardstock in Pineapple Punch and Purple Posy (available June 4) and cut out with matching die
- From Tropical Escapes Designer Series paper cut one square 3″ x 3″ and one square 2.75″ x 2.75″
- From Blushing Bride card stock cut one square 2.5″ x 2.5″. Stamp with sentiment from the Strong and Beautiful stamp set in Shaded Spruce
- Adhere all squares together and attached to card base with snail. Add flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Wrap baker’s twine around card spine and tie in a bow
You can order all the supplies to make this card from my online store. Just click here Please be sure to enter host code BMJMVU3S – when prompted. Thanks!